Last Updated: 19 AUGUST 2021
do not agree, or are unable to make this promise, you must not use the Service.
“Process”, in respect of personal data, includes collecting, store, and disclose to others.
- INFORMATION YOUR PROVIDE US
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of special features.
2. AUTOMATIC INFORMATION
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Pulse and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain traffic data on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Pulse cookie information, and the page you requested. Pulse uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
Pulse may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Pulse will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
3. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties our users’ data unless we receive their consent. That being said, in the following situations, we may share user data with outside parties:
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may transfer personally identifiable information to our subsidiaries and corporate affiliates;
- Website Consultants and Service Providers. We may disclose personal information to third party consultants and service providers (such as providers of hosting, support, maintenance; third party payment processing agencies; and remedial and repair services) to the extent that they require access to our databases, or the information contained in our databases, to service us and the Website.
- To Help Protect Minor Users of Our Website. In the event that the safety of our users is threatened, and we are able to do something about that by sharing PII with third parties, we reserve the right to do so. This may be done to prevent the instigation of a crime, to help facilitate an investigation related to public safety, to help protect the safety of a child using our Website, to help protect the security or integrity of our Website, or to enable us to take precautions against liability;
- Reorganization or Sale. In the event that we merge with or become a part of another organization, or in the event that we are sold, we sell all or substantially all of our assets, or we are otherwise reorganized, the information you provide will be one of the transferred assets to the acquiring or reorganized entity.
- We may make available services such as blogs, message boards and chat functionality to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through such services or otherwise on the Website becomes public information, and may be available to visitors to the Website and to the general public. In addition, when you choose to make a posting on such services certain personal information will be available for other users to view.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
5. IMPROVING OUR SERVICES
We may use your information to monitor and improve our products, content and services. This may include (without limitation):
– developing the design and style of our products and services to make improvements;
– carrying out statistical, technical, and logistical analysis to inform our strategic development; and
– blocking disruptive use and ensuring the security of our products and services.
If you have registered on our websites or apps, we may analyze the information we hold on you in aggregate with our other customers to improve our advertising systems.
6. CONDITIONS OF USE