spot_img

ذات صلة

جمع

Obi Cubana fulfills promise, builds church for late mum’s memorial

-Obi Cubana fulfills promise, builds church for late mum's...

American Music Awards 2021: Full winners rundown

-American Music Awards 2021: Full winners rundown The 2021 American...

Video of Peter and Paul of Psquare reunion after years of separation

-Video of Peter and Paul of Psquare reunion after...

Singers Don Jazzy, Teni, await Donation in Millions just like Davido for their birthday

-Singers Don Jazzy, Teni, await Donation in Millions just...

Opt for classy, gorgeous hairstyles like Diane Russet

A woman should be very picky when choosing a...

Safety tip on how to avoid being electrocuted while using the shower

-Safety tip on how to avoid being electrocuted while using the shower

Water is a good conductor of electricity and electrical current powers the heaters which heat-ups water that flows in the shower or taps depending on the building connection.

Businessman Ubi Franklin after observing scenarios and possible causes why victims were electrocuted while using the shower has resounded a warning, that;

Under no circumstance should the bathroom water heater ‘SWITCH’ be left ‘ON’ while having or getting under the shower or into the bathtub.

He also said one should give close attention to water heating facilities outside the home, it could be at the hotel, a friend’s, places, or other lodging places.

He mentioned how a vibrant young woman preparing for her fiftieth birthday celebration lost her life due to electrocution while taking her bath in their home in Lagos, and the cause of her death was traced to the faulty water heater.

Also, how Rt Hon. Rotimi Ameachi lost his CSO (Mr. Tony) to Electrocution in his Hotel Room Shower.

Once again please make sure to put off the water heater before turning on the shower or tap for use.

Please adhere and stay safe, share this information.

See Ubi’s post below:

See also: Williams Uchemba ready to open a barbershop for wife anytime she quits being a Doctor

-Safety tip on how to avoid being electrocuted while using the shower

spot_imgspot_img